This berry filled lip lightening balm helps lighten hyper-pigmented lips caused by aging, smoking and other harmful elements. Also plumps it up for a fresh, younger looking pout. Also made with ingredients to treat as a sunblock and protect from harmful UV rays. This is a GUARANTEED lip hydrator. Say goodbye to peeling, cracked, and dry lips. Your lips will thank you!
- Peel off enclosed label and uncap top.
- Raise lip balm about half of a centimeter for use.
- Apply to clean lips 2-3 times daily or as often as needed. For best results, apply Smokers Balm prior to sleep. (Slight tingly sensation is normal within a few minutes of use.)
- Rub bottom and top lip together for better moisture and hydration.
**Not suitable for children. Continued use will ensure favorable results. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.**
Alpha Arbutin. Green Tea Extract, Licorice Extract, Orchid Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Mango Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil Cocoa Butter, Flavoring Oil, Castor Oil
Frequently Asked Questions :
- How soon before I can see results?
You should feel the difference of moisturized, soft lips immediately. The lightening however depends on each user. You may experience peeling or shedding of dead skin cells prior to lip lightening. Some users noticed visible lightening after a couple of weeks, some takes longer.
- How often do I need to use it to ensure results?
2-3 times a day, apply more for smokers, apply generously prior to going to bed. Please note that this balm is formulated to be gentle yet effective way to treat and lighten pigmented lips, therefore overnight results are not to be expected. You must continue to use until you see results.
- Will it take care of wrinkles around my lips?
Absolutely, our formula contains proven and tested to work anti-aging ingredients that helps achieve fuller, younger, brighter looking lips.